The following collections are scheduled. To book please click on the service you require and enter your details.
COLLECTIONS OPENING SOON
15th March MaitalndBOOKINGS WILL OPEN 9th March
Maitland + Sth Maitland + Largs + Lorn + Bolwarra + Bolwarra Heights
15th March NewcastleBOOKINGS WILL OPEN 9th March
Cardiff Heights + Cardiff + Cardiff Sth ++ Garden Suburb + New Lambton Heights + Rankin Park + Glendale + Edgeworth + Cameron Park + Charlestown + Kahibah + Elermore Vale + Highfields
15th March Kurri AreasBOOKINGS WILL OPEN 9th March
Kurri + Weston + Abermain + Stanford Merthyr + Cliftleigh + Pelaw Main + Gillieston Heights + Heddon Greta
22nd March Georgetown AreasBOOKINGS WILL OPEN 16th March
Georgetown +Mayfield + Islington + Tighes Hill + Maryville + Carrington + Hamilton + Lambton + New Lambton
8th MarchBOOKINGS WILL OPEN 2nd March
Telarah + Rutherford + Aberglasslyn + Windella + Lochinvar + Greta + East Branxton + Branxton + Huntlee + North Rothbury
8th March Newcastle ZonesBOOKINGS WILL OPEN 2nd March
Adamstown + Kotara + Adamstown Heights + Broadmeadow + The Junction + Merewether + Bar Beach + Cooks Hill + Newcastle CBD + Newcastle East
This is a 100% FREE Recycling initiative
- Please have your items ready for collection from 6am on collection day.
- Please leave all items in an obvious location within the front of your yard. We are unable to enter houses, sheds or backyards.
- Please do not leave items on the kerb as this is Council property.
- Adding items once you have completed this form is fine, you do not need to submit this form again.
- We cannot give you specific times for your collection, even on the day.
- If you have not submitted this form, the collection cannot occur.
- If you have problems submitting this form, an unusual collection or additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or use Facebook Messenger and include details of collection date and location.
Our environmental commitment
MMM is an innovate company providing metal waste recycling solutions for urban and regional households and businesses. MMM core business is reducing waste to landfill by providing accessible and efficient metal recycling solutions.
MMMs core business is recycling metal. MMM grew from providing metal waste recycling services to regional NSW to then providing services throughout the State and beyond. MMM is committed to offering metro and regional recycling solutions. As well as big business and metro communities, MMM services a large proportion of regional NSW. MMM has worked to reduce waste to landfill for more than a decade, providing innovative metal and electrical waste recycling solutions throughout NSW.
Free public recycling events are held throughout NSW by MMM. Public recycling event offer the community convenient free drop-off of household metal and electrical waste. Events occur in both small country towns and large city locations.
MMM develops unique solutions for business to improve metal waste recycling. MMM maximises commercial metal and electrical waste recycling. Custom made bins, onsite recycling advice and individual servicing schedules is offered by MMM.
MMM continues to review work practices and policies, improving operations to achieve better environmental outcomes.
.. of metal waste is produced in Australia each year, according to the National Waste Report 2018. 90% of this waste material is recycled
440 tonnes of Co2 emissions saved with every 1000 tonnes of scrap steel recycled
Reference > Department of Environment, Climate Change and Water NSW (2010) Environmental Benefits of Recycling, DECCW, Sydney South